CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Festivities Have Begun!!!

This weekend was just the start to all the super FUN holiday festivities coming our way! I love this time of the year! It's always SUPER BUSY but always SUPER FUN! Friday night we took the kids to Mother Nature Farms Pumpkin Patch in Gilbert . We went with the McManigal Family and my in-laws. We usually go to Schneph Farms every year and decided to change it up a little this year. The kids loved Mother Nature Farms, but it is definatley no Shneph Farms by any means. Sorry to say.. I have no pictures :( However, on our way home (after listening to me complain the whole night probably cause I did not have a camera--lol.) my husband took me to Best Buy and bought me a camera!! So I am back in buisness!!! Whoo-Whoo.

Saturday was the Foshee Family Fall Fest out at the farm! It was so much fun and all the kids had a blast! We went on a hayride and along the way even got to see a cow giving birth to a calf, which the kids were so fascinated with. There was a pie eating contest, face painting, pin the tail on the pig, pinata,carmel apples, and lots of yummy food! So much fun!


















Some of the boy cousins..
Garret, Jake, Caden, Gradon, Casen.





















Jake on top of the massive hay stack!










Having Fun on the Hay Ride!



I I
I was laughing so hard that I forgot to take pictures during the pie eating contest...Jake was covered in pie and so was Michael!



Adysen LOVES her Aunt Jordan!


Adysen loves handing out those kisses!




Monday I got to watch my nephew Jace for a little bit while my SIL went to an appt. I just love this little guy!
Eating lunch with Auntie Ambs



DOUBLE TROUBLE!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

FUN FUN FUN! I can't wait to see all the kids out in the neighborhood trick or treating on Friday :D

brady lady said...

finally a real camera at last!! looks like you all had fun, we should definitely get the families together sometime, let me know. ps... i also love this time of year :)