CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

So long fall break...hello ROUTINE!

Although I love having my boys at home and LOVED sleeping in. It is so nice to have everyone back on a schedule and on a routine again!

We had an awesome fall break... We had alot of playdates and the boys enjoyed hanging out with their neighboor friends too! I still do not have a camera, so I just took some quick shots of some of the things we did on my camera phone.

Here are some of the things we did on fall break....


The boys did alot of swimming and mommy tried to do some reading
( i have been working on a book for 4 months now).


We played alot of late night games...Guess Who was our favorite!



My SIL and I took the kids to the zoo!






The kids went to Grandma's to help plant flowers!






And of course laundry and chores still had to be done. Adysen love to pull out the clothes and put them in the laundry basket.


Although we had a great fall break the boys were ready to go back to school today (and so was mommy)!!!




Hope everyone had an awesome fall break!!!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Guess Who!

And I can't believe you went swimming. BRRRRR!

brady lady said...

Looks like you guys had fun, we are going to the zoo this weekend I can't wait. Tell Mike that he needs to buy you a new camera, the camera phone is not cutting it!

The Tyler's said...

I love that last pic of your boys. They are best freinds huh? Brody absolutly loves them!
And yes, I am loving having a schedule again. I'll make a copy of don't eat pete for you and bring it down. It's so easy.