CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!

The kids had such a blast this year on Halloween night! Before we knew that there was a neighboorhood get together we had already planned to have some family over and cookout ourselves, but the kids still got to hang out with their friends and play and go trick or treating with them! I made some green chili shredded beef and my mom made red chili shredded beef and we made burritos and just relaxed in the garage with the family and just hung out and visited! We even had some neighboors join us for a bit! Michael and the guys handed out the candy and us ladies took the kids out.



Trick or Treat!



Jake-Storm Trooper

Caden-Ice Wolf Ninja

Adysen-Our little Lady Bug







Caden, Tanner, Jake, and Brody


Caden, Jake, and Porter


Dayton and Caden

Caden-Ice Wolf Ninja and Jake-Storm Trooper




Adysen and Dax


Bailer and Hesston (my nephews) trick or treating


Bailer-Cowboy



Hesston (a horse) and Grandma


This I just thought was HILARIOUS...If I had not known better I would have thought this dog could fly!

Aaron (my brother) and Simon

Saturday we were invited with some friends to a carnival.

Thank you Danielle for inviting us! We had a BLAST!!


Jake climbing the rock wall-he's a monkey! The kids all started at the same time and he is almost finished!

Caden climbing--he would not climb any higher than this..I think he was like 3 ft off the ground. He definatley does not have his brothers daring personality.


Adysen and Alexa--BFF


Caden and Kirsten


Aidan, Justin, Sean, Jake, Caden
Jadelynn, and Kirsten

Hope everyone had an AWESOME and SAFE Halloween Weekend!
















4 comments:

Maddy said...

Wasn't it fun having the Lamb's back just for one night? Your kids looked GREAT!

brady lady said...

a green chili shredded beef burrito sounds so good right about now, love the lady bug!

Amy F. said...

That was a fun Halloween. Do we live on the coolest street or what?! Oh my goodness, don't even worry for a second that little Adysen upset Dax. It was kind of funny. I'm sure Halloween must be slightly strange through the eyes of an 8 month old. I have no idea why he was crying.
Adysen was so cute. I'm excited to see her walking any day now!

The Tyler's said...

K, so I am in love with the protien shakes!!! Seriously! I don't even mind replacing it for dinner. I've been adding a thing of fat free yogurt and a banana and bleding some Ice with also. It's so good! Thank you so much for turning me onto them. I need to go to WalMart to get more...I'll bring you over 2.
Oh ya, and cute pics of the kids!