CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Cavities!!!

The boys had a dentist appointment today and they are still cavity free!! I am so proud of them my "good little teeth brushers!"



The boys in their special sunglasses at the dentist!





Adysen waiting for her boys to get their cleanings done. She was such a good girl!



Then on our way home from the dentist, my dad called and said that one of the cows has an eye infection, so we met him out there to help doctor up the baby calf. This was a learning experience for the boys! They had to help papa get him into a holding pen so that they could put medicine in its eye. I think my dad forgets that the boys are 4 and 6, so they like to ask alot of questions and don't understand that you can be loud and do that when you are trying to do all that! I think he was a little frazzeled when it was all said and done, but mission was accomplished!!! And most importantly the boys had a good time!





0 comments: