CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The newest pets to the Ryan Family. LOL



We went out to breakfast with my dad and mom and then to our surprise we found out that they had bought the boys cows. Yes, cows! My boys are so exited about it! So we went to the "pasture" to check them out and each of the grandkids got to pick out which cow they wanted to help poppy raise. The grandkids and Poppy are pretty exited about raising these cows together. My dad bought one for each of the grandkids. Jake has named his "Ranger", Caden names his "Lady Bug II" (he said it looks like Aunt Tara's paint horse Lady Bug), and Adysen we came up with Buttercup for her yellow cow. I think that it is really neat that the kids get to experience some of the things that I did growing up. My parents are amazing grandparents and I feel truley blessed to have them in our lives! Thank you!

0 comments: