CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Quit run down of yet another BUSY weekend!

Friday I took the boys shopping for new flip flops and underware! They were in desperate need! They actually had alot of fun. I let them kind of do there own shopping with a couple of "No, let's look at something else." LOL. Then as usual jake had his normal Friday evening football practice. Then that night I took the boys out to see Nims Island at the movie theatre and it was such a good movie. Michael had to get up early Saturday morning, so he stayed home and went to bed when Adysen did. We all three loved the movie and it was so nice being able to go out with just the boys!

Saturday, we got up early to go to Jakes football game. He played pretty awesome. He has been a little insecure about the whole thing because everyone on his team is 7 and 8 years old and he just turned 6, so everyone on his team has already been playing a year or two. He is picking up the sport quite wellthough and had an interception at his game!!!! He was very proud of himself (mommy too)! I was so into the game that I forgot to take some pics, but I will next game! Then that night my mom and I went to see Maid of Honor at the movies and it was a very cute, humorous movie. She took me out to try Sushi at the Blue Wasabi and I actually loved it!!! It was not what I thought it was going to be like at all. I am looking forward to going out and doing it again!!!

Sunday we went to my parents for our traditional sunday dinner! It was my SIL birthday, so we celebrated it with cake and gifts. It was nice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX! We love you!



My little sister filled up water balloons for the kids to have a water balloon fight and yeah it turned into an adult water fight too. Bless my brother Ryans heart, he was the target for the evening and ended up soaked! He was a good sport though and we all had such a blast! I wish I had pics of that too!

Adysen had her first piece of "real food" at the birthday party. I gave her a piece of pizza crust to gum and she loved it! I kept having to give her a new piece when the one she had got soggy, so that it would not fall off into her mouth and when i would take it away to do that, she would get so upset. It was cute though! She is getting to be such a big girl and it makes me exited and sad at the same time!




0 comments: