CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Couple of pics from the last couple of weeks!

CRAZINESS!

So the last few weeks have been so crazy! It has been such an expensive month for us! We have had birthday party after birthday party, baby showers, graduations, team party's, on and on! I have not had time to sit and blogg, which i have missed so much! Here are a just a few things that we have been up!

My baby boy graduated from kindergarten! It was so cute and they performed a little play, which jake was the Indian Cheif in. I made his costume and it turned out pretty cute. Although, I was a little disappointed that they graduated in their play costumes, but not a big deal, I guess.


Can you find my little Indian Chief??




Receiving his diploma!



Jacob Ryan
Kindergarten Class of 2008!!!!!





My sister graduated last night from Higley High and it was so disappointing, to say the least. None of us kids (myself and my brothers) got to attend. Because of the rain, they had to hold the ceremony in the auditorium and were only allowing 4 people per graduate to come and since there are 5 of us kids plus our signifigant others and our kids my parents were the only ones that got to go. Not only that my sister did not get to graduate with her class because they split it up into two ceremonies. I was so bummed for her and totally thought that Higley High should have had another back up plan!!! I mean this is a big deal that these high schoolers look forward to! Anyways, just had to vent that! So I do not have any pictures of that, but Tara we are so proud of you!!!

We did have a graduation party for my sister along with celebrating her 18th birthday over the weekend though. It was a blast! My parents rented a 22 foot waterslide and we all had so much fun on it! So much fun, I forgot to take some pictures, dang it. I wish I could fit one of these waterslides in my back yard! Not only did the kids have a blast on it, so did us adults!! lol.

I did get a pic of Adysen's cute little toes that I painted before the party. My mom thinks I am obsessive with taking these type of pictures, but i cannot help it. lol.

Aren't those just the cutest little toes that you have ever seen?!



I just had to post this one really quick because I thought it was the cutest little picture of Adysen watching the D-Backs game with Daddy the other night! She loves it (and so does daddy)!



Geez, now that I am looking back at my pics the last couple of weeks, I realized that I did not take very many! I feel so bad now! It has really just been that crazy!!

4 comments:

Maddy said...

Those toes are so cute!

And that is kind of weird to graduate in costumes. Did they get assigned them even? You did a great job of it.

And I know a lot of HS have had the crappy rain mess up their graduations too. Who would have thought of rain in AZ in May? That stinks!

The Tyler's said...

Busy bee! You guys need a break! That program of Jacob's sounds so cute. Brody's class didn't have one and I was so bummed.
Those toes of Addyson are too die for! I always tried to do Sadie's when she was a baby and they just got messed up in 2 seconds.
We need to start planning the next girls night out! I had so much fun!

Amy F. said...

I love her toes!! And Jacob is so cute! Your family is so cute!!
(Okay, please tell Mike I'm soooo sorry! He was watching the kids and Titan was outside so I thought I'd bring Buster out to say hi, because last time they had fun. Well, it was a bad idea, and poor Mike was holding the baby so he couldn't get Titan away from Buster, so it was totally my fault!! I felt soo bad!!! Anyway, now we know that Buster can't hold his own anymore, oh well!)

The Tyler's said...

Hey girl, we are having a little get together tonight for the Lamb's..(because they are moving) on our street around 6:00. We will have hot dogs and hamburgers. Bring a treat or a side it you want. Hope to see you guys tonight!