CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Harts...


Michael had to go to San Diego for some Army Buisness and was able to get to spend sometime with our precious neices and nephews. I cannot believe how big they have all got just in the short time we saw them last!


Yes, We are super jealous you got to share hugs with Uncle Mikee!!!




Mathew, Kylie, Uncle Mikee, Leila, and Ashton

We miss you guys!!

Kylie and Leila--They cut their hair! Aunt Amber LOVES the new DO!

Hopefully we will get to play at the beach with you guys this summer!!

We love and miss you Hart Family!

3 comments:

dragonflymommy said...

ah tooo cute i love the girls hair it is sooooo adorable. they are getting so big..wish we could have seen them too..

brady lady said...

army buz in san diego?? sounds like a nice vacay get away to me!

what cute kids!

Kate Elliott said...

OMG, they are friggin adorable. My brother didn't tell me they cut the girls hair. I can't wait to see them. If you guys plan a trip down there this summer give me a heads up when, cause I plan on a trip as well and I'd love to see you guys too.