CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Recap of the last couple of weeks.....

Gilbert Days Rodeo...
Jake and Caden were both signed up to do the sheep riding and at the last minute Caden back out...He did not like the "hair" on the sheep. LOL.


Jake did an awesome job (even though he had the biggest sheep there was). He scored a 70/100. We were all proud of him!





Jake and Cade before the BIG EVENT!




Getting all hemeted up and ready to ride....



My completely blurred picture of Jake...I was so exited and jumping up and down ( i guess the camera did not like that) and I was so bummed it turned out like this.



Adysen cheering her boys on!!




Whats the Gilbert Days Carnival without some good'ole Indian Fry Bread!! Yum...Yum...

Adysen giving Papa "Thank you" kisses for a great time at Gilbert Days




Mommy and Adysen saying, "Lets pleeeeease go"...It was so COLD out!!

Bug Hunting with Grandma...
The boys had a half day last week so my mom invited the boys out to grill hamburgers and hunt for bugs..
My boys were in HEAVEN!


Caden found a Lady Bug!

Hunting Away!

Jakes Class gave a very cute, short and sweet Thanksgiving Concert/Feast.

Can you find my little Pilgrim?


And of course there was Thanksgiving where we stuffed our faces!

Thanksgiving is such a crazy day for our little family...We start off the day at my parents with my side of the family and eat around noon.

Then we take off and go to Mikes Dad's house and eat again around 5pm.

By the time we are done at both houses it is just so exhausting and we are definatley ready to hit the sack when we get home! Definatley not a sit back and relax day for us at all.

Oh and my new found love is guitar hero...Oh my gosh it is soooo addicting. We all played it at my parents house and I don't think I can live without it now!

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving Day!


This was the picture of torture...Caden was crying and yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Our Little Family at Papa Ryan's House...This picture pretty much screams "We are all worn out"!



And last but not least......


We got our Christmas Lights up!!!




Getting Christmas Lights up would not have been possible, but thanks to our neighboor Noah he kept the kids in line...LOL.

My son (Jake) has been walking around saying "Thats tight Dawg"..

Noah, do you know where he got that from???

Too Funny!


Adysen helping mommy get the Christmas Lights out for the bushes.

My Handsome Husband is like a kid when it comes to putting up Christmas Decorations.
Jake and Daddy fixing the Reindeer

And there was nothing better after hanging up all those lights then my wonderful SIL and Brother inviting us over (just across the street) to their house to grill hamburgers and kick back by the nice warm fire!
Mission Accomplished!

5 comments:

brady lady said...

happy thanksgiving to you all. wow, lots of stuff going on. sounds like you all had a good thanksgiving and good job on the lights, we are still working on getting ours up. your house is adorable.

Bobby said...

wow that is A LOT! I know how tired you are after days like those! I know too well! I am so glad to keep up with you here since we can't seem to get together!!

Casey said...

Love all the pictures! The picture of all the kids with their tape on is hilarious!! Your christmas lights look awesome!

Maddy said...

I couldn't believe how fast you guys got your lights up. Thanks for being a good example for hubbie -- ha ha!

Amy F. said...

SO fun!! You guys really are such a good example to me of a family that spends time together, and does lots of fun stuff ;) (I know, blogs are where we put all the fun stuff, but still you guys do do a lot of fun stuff!)
I love your lights. It makes me excited everytime I get to drive by!