CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So frustrated........

I am so frustrated with the inside of my house!!! I am so not crafty at all and my decorating skills are horrible! I cannot make up my mind about anything and I am so back and forth and changing my mind constantly that nothing ever gets done!!!!!! We have been in this house for almost 2 1/2 years and it still has no touch to it! Besides the fact that we need a new couch and my husband wants to wait until the kids are a little older (since we can't have anything nice with three little ones), which I understand his point of view, but I can't stand looking at it any longer!! Arrrrrghhh. I just feel like everything is half done and I am not a person that likes anything done halfways. I know poor me....lol. It always bugs me that nothing is complete in this house, but for some reason it is really crawling under my skin today!!!!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I think everyone feels that way about their house. I swear! But we should get some PB catalogs and look through and decorate your house -- of course for less money!

Janel said...

First off, SO srry about Titan, shoot, it seems like you just barely got him! Hewas the coolest looking tough dog. Dang!

OK about your house, I am totally addicted to HGTV.com, on the Rate My Space page and the message boards. I get tons of ideas from there, seriously. If nothing else, inspiration of which direction you want to go with you decor. And yes, magazines. Just GO for it, if you don't like how something ends up, its easy to change.

brady lady said...

I hear ya sista, i'm not crafty at all, so John does all the decorating and man is he good, thank goodness for him. If he wasn't around our house would still have white walls.