CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Baby Girl is 8 Months Old!




Things that Adysen loves doing at 8 months old....

-Saying Da-Da
-Saying Duh (lol) for Dog
-Waving Hi and Bye
-She raises her arms when we say "Adysen is sooo...big"
-Crawling all over the house
-Pulling herself up onto anything and everything she can reach
-Being outside/going for walks/bikes rides in her trailer
-Giving kisses
-Smiling
-Laughing
-Playing with her big brothers (she misses them when they are at school
-Being held (she likes to ride on mommy's hip)

3 comments:

Casey said...

She is ssoooo cute!! Love the bow!!

Amy F. said...

So big! I can't believe I haven't seen her in so long and I live right across the street! What is wrong with this picture?? From now on you and I are doing weekly lunch dates, even if it is just a picnic at the park!!

The Tyler's said...

Wow...she is too old! I can't believe she is already talking!
Amy is right.. we should do lunch dates when the older kids are at school. Maybe I'll plan one at my house!