CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Monster Trucks

Michael, Jake and Caden had a guys night out this weekend with Uncle Mike and Jace to the monster trucks. They had a blast! My boys may be hard of hearing now due to the outragously loud trucks (despite the ear plugs they wore), but they just thought it was the coolest thing ever! They have been playing with their monster trucks ever since they got home (including first thing this morning when they got out of bed) and driving mommy and daddy bonkers with all the ramps they are making with whatever household item they can find to do it with. I think I am going to need to borrow those ear plugs!



My BIL got some pretty awesome pictures with his camera and I think he now has my husband convinced that we should get one like his (after months of me telling him we needed a "big camera", thats what I call them, hehe.)



Whille the guys were at the Monster Trucks Adysen and I went to a homewarming party for Michaels cousin with my SIL and neice. Beautiful home might I add. And then we just came back here and the girls went to bed while we chatted and had some girl time. It will be so fun when we can have a Girls Night out with Adysen and Patann.



Here are some pictures of the monster truck show....



Caden and Jaces favorite monster truck Grave Digger


How neat is this Superman Truck!

My handsome boys!

Uncle Mike and Jace!

Caden with his special Monster Truck Treat! My kids don't get much sugary things at home, so this was super special treat for Cades...he is a sugar hound.

More pics of the monster trucks..As my boys would say "sweet".

The Three Monsterteers!


Thanks for an awesome Guys Night Out Uncle Mike and Jace!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

looks like loads of guy fun!! and you girls got a break, which is always nice. maybe next year Mike an take Sean and Simon

dragonflymommy said...

im glad they had lots of fun. jace is playing with his truck right now. we had fun too. thanks for a great night..

Pammy said...

The picture of Michael and the Boys is a good one! It looks like it would be out of a magazine!