CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New do!

Yeppers, I did it! I took 6 inches off the ragedy mop that I had, went back to my natural color (chocolate brown) and put some natural highlights in it. Awwww...it feels so much better. My hair girl texturized it too so it wouldnt be so thick hot and heavy! Maybe I can actually wear it down more often now and get everybody off my case (hehehe). So this is the new do..not a drastic change or even a good pic, but here it is...

4 comments:

Amy F. said...

Its so cute! I'm the same way. My hair gets really heavy, so I wear it up all the time, but I keep trying to wear it down more often. Its really pretty!

dragonflymommy said...

love the new do. i think im growing mine back out we will see you know me and my hair...lol i totally understand the being heavy snd hot that is how mine is too when its long.

Danielle said...

it looks better this way, and i think you have been wearing it down more, so it worked

brady lady said...

i like it