CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Projects around the Ryan Household!

We decided to frame the mirrors in our master bathroom. We were able to get my side done this weekend, but we are still working on michaels side. I love the way it turned out!



Then I got a wild hair to paint my powder room a burnt orange color. I actually like the way that it turned out though. It looks way orange in this picture and I could not get a picture of the whole room because our powder room was too tiny to take a picture of the whole area, but I am exited about it! Sp here is a rough ideal of how it turned out......


More Projects to come!

3 comments:

Amy F. said...

I love the framed mirror! Too cute. And of course I'm a big fan of the burnt orange (we have a similar color), so good job!!

Maddy said...

Come do ours next ;D Looks great!

The Tyler's said...

Oh my goodness...I love the frame around the mirror! I really want to do that now. I have been trying to figure out how to spice up our bathroom and that is it!! Thanks for sharing the great idea!
Cute pics of the kids lately! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I think because it's too hot to step outside!