CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1st Day of School!

It is so hard to believe that I have two kids in school! One in Kindergarden and one in first grade! It is so crazy how fast time is just a flying! The boys did really good getting up early and getting ready for school (i am sure that will all wear off soon,lol). It was definatley a mad house at the school this morning, but understandable being the first day of school. Caden is going to all day kindergarden and was such a big boy this morning (the only tears were mommies on the way out to the car, poor me...lol). I just have a hard time imagining my little boy walking with his little lunch bag going to the cafeteria without me (i know I definatley need to cut the umbilical cord, lol). I know he will do fine, I just have those mommy worries! Sooo... here are some pics that we took this morning before school! I am so bummed, we were in such a hurry this morning that I forgot to get a picture with the boys :( I am already loving the uniforms....it is so nice not having to pick out clothes for them, simple and easy!











3 comments:

Amy F. said...

That's so sweet! I remember a year ago finding it hard to believe I'd have a little 5 month old, so to think that someday he'll be heading off to school by himself seems crazy. Time flies. They look so cute at school in their uniforms.

Casey said...

Your boys are so sweet and cute. Brady loves to stop and talk to them when they are outside.

Maddy said...

Where are they going to school? I saw you say you were on the wait list for CTA. I can't believe both your boys are in school. I am so jealous! You must be having fun with the estrogen fest at home!