CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fit for a Princess...



We finally got Adysens Room done!!!

I was so bummed that we never had the chance to make her room into a nursery before or shortly after she was born. I am so glad now that we waited until she was a little older to see what she was going to be like to fit her to her room just right.

Adysen loves princesses, playing dress up, dolls and is 100% girl! So we thought what would be more fitting than her very own Princess Castle!

BEFORE....

And...Happily Ever After

Adysen is in love with her room! She loves going in and out of her princess castle (and loves to slam the door shut too a million times, arrrggghhh). All we need is a tea table and some tea party friends and we will be set. hehehe.

Next mission... Operation Boys Room/Family Pictures!







6 comments:

dragonflymommy said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! that lady did an excellent job. it looks so great. cant wait to come over and see in person. sign patann snd i up for a tea party.im glad she loves her room...cant wait to see the boys room.

Janel said...

How stinkin adorable is that room!! I am in LOVE and wishing I had a "little" girl to do that for! Beautiful!

brady lady said...

wow i am impressed, how or who did all that? it looks amazing!

Danielle said...

that is to cute, who's idea was the castle?. I would have loved a room like that also. she will be enjoying it for a long time

Pammy said...

Hey Amber hope you are feeling better! I do love Adysen's new room! I wish I had that when I was little! I would have never left my room! Kudos to your friend who did it!

Amy F. said...

Oo, ooo! I just love it, love it! I bet Addysen loves it, golly, that lucky little girl!
And I love the monkey bathroom too. That is so cute.
I can't wait to get things hung on Sammy's wall this week. Pic's to come.
How are you guys?? I want to come that way for trick or treating, so we'll have to call first so we can meet up.