CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We are "Tickled Pink"

Introducing...


Patann Ruby
6lbs 13 oz
19.5 inches long
June 16,09

Isn't she precious???

Amy (Michaels youngest sister) and baby are doing great! She did have to have a c-section, so was in the hospital a couple extra days. I got to have a girls sleep over with Amy and Patann! My BIL went home and stayed with my nephew in the evenings to try and keep him on somewhat of a routine, so I got to stay with my SIL in the hospital to help her out over night. We played scattergories (my favorite game ever) and just talked for hours in between changings and feedings and grabbed sleep when we could. The first night was an all nighter and the second night we did get a little more sleep, but it was so worth getting to help my SIL out and I really feel like I got to have that "Auntie bond" with Patann!

Adysen has been surrounded by boy cousins, so this will be so exiting for her to have a girl cousin finally play with!

I cannot wait to hold her again :D

Congratulations McManigal Family!

We love you guys!



2 comments:

brady lady said...

you are such a nice sister-in-law to go and pull an all-nighter. wow, i am amazed at your generosity. i could never, i'm not that nice.

dragonflymommy said...

yes you are very generous and we greatly appreciate you coming to help me out, i enjoyed the sil time even though i could barley move. lol dont know what i would have done with out you. thank you so much.. patann cant wait to see her auntie ambs again..she is already changing so much. they grow so fast and its only been a week...