CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Little Boy is already 5!

Caden turned 5 years old yesterday! We did a "neighboorhood friend" party to the movies to see Space Chimps and then a family party on his birthday! Caden had an "AWESOME" birthday (as he would say)! I know I say this so often, but these kids are just growing up way too fast! I cannot believe that my little boy is 5 already!!!!! We love you little man!

Caden's Little neighboor friends (we have such an awesome group of kids on our street!)







Our family Party.....

Cadens Birthday Cake...My purse fell on the box in the car and smashed the top of the cake :(










My husband could not wait to play with the toys Caden got!



Adysen (loving her celery) and Hesston (closest cousins at 5 months apart)

2 comments:

The Tyler's said...

Those pics of the boys are so dang cute! How fun that they got to be reunited with the Lambs! Thanks againg for inviting Brody..he had so much fun. We need to get those boys together more often.

Janel said...

My boys loved it!! It was cool to get together....but we miss everyone so much!!!!