CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Circus!!!



This was such an AWESOME show!! We had such a great time and really did enjoy it! I do have to say that my husband is such a trooper!! I bought these tickets like three months ago before we knew that he was going to have surgery. His surgery ended up being the day before the circus. I really thought that i would be taking all three kids to US Airways by myself that night for circus. To my surprise my husband insisted on going! He knew the boys had been looking forward to it for a very long time and did not want to miss out. So on crutches and 1 day post surgery my husband traveled with us to the circus, through the large crowds of people, on his crutches! The worst part is I parked on the complete opposite side of where are seats were, so we had to walk completely around to the other side. I kept saying, "I am so sorry honey, should I ask for a wheelchair". He never once complained though! I really did feel bad for him! All in all once got seated and the stress level was back down, we had a great time!!!! And then came the long walk back to parking lot.... just kidding. He did great. I just felt really bad!

My Pictures did not come out too good, so I only took a couple. I think it might have been because of all the other flashes in the stadium.




1 comments:

Amy F. said...

So fun! I've always wanted to go the circus. I bet your kids loved it.